Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rushing in Style

straw fedora

When I want to start my day real early with a trip out to breakfast I tend to find more easy going outfits that take little to no effort.  But I try to incorporate some sense of style and intention in my looks.  On this day I pretty much just wanted to wear a super bright dress and then tone it down with black.  Throw on a hat and necklace for good measure and I'm good to go! 

vintage summer dress
deux lux bag
madewell

So there you have it!!  Grab a bright colored dress, add in some neutrals and then layer on the accessories and you have an outfit good enough to eat breakfast in.  Or lunch...or whatever it is you dress up to eat for!!  

coral dress

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Cardigan, Thrifted
Vintage Wedges, Thrifted
Whistle Necklace, Madewell
Straw Fedora, Forever21
Deux Lux Bag, UO

No comments:

Post a Comment