Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, June 3, 2011

Ramble Ramble

day3c

I think white is going to be the color of the season for me.  White is considered a color, right?  Some might argue it's not, but eh, whatever.  It keeps me cool and comfy on hot hot days.  Why is it so hot in Virginia already?  I really have no clue.  Maybe global warming has something to do with it.  Now that I've completed babbled a whole paragraph I guess I can say Happy Weekend!!

day3b
day3e

I love having four day work weeks!  Makes the days seem so much shorter at work and then before you know it, it's time to party for the weekend.  Although there won't be much partying this weekend.  I was packed full of festivities a week ago so I plan on just kicking back and relaxing, plus getting some more clothes mended.  My summer wardrobe needs a boost.

day3
day3d
day3f

Blouse, TJ Maxx
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Steve Madden Sandals, Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Belt, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment