Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Vacation

forever21

So long!!   Farewell!!  Auf Wiedersehen, adieu!!  I bet I got that Sound of Music song stuck in your head now:) hehehe...  I'm saying farewell, but not goodbye because I'm taking a bit of a blogging break starting tomorrow until June 18.  A whole week!!  But do not fret!  I have lined up some awesome blogger friends to help me out during my mini hiatus/vacation...who I might add, I am soooo thankful for!  So be ready for some fantastic guest posts and even a giveaway to break up my hiatus!!!  I can't really stay away from the internet that long.

peach dress
strapless dress
vintage wedges

For my final look before vacation I took it in a very summery direction.  It was 110 degrees outside with the heat index and I basically wanted to get away with wearing as little clothing as possible.  I thrifted this amazing peach colored summer dress a couple of weeks ago and it finally made its debut!  The embroidery is fantastic and I actually found the color really complimenting to my skin tone.  Plus it makes me hungry for fresh peach pie.  hehehe..

peach dress
fred flare

The only accessories I could muster on this hot day was a necklace and a pair of sunnies.  I was a little bummed over the heat too because it practically melted all my pretty curls I achieved from sleeping with my hair wrapped in rags.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll do the rag curls again!  I loved the look of them:)

summer look

Forever21 Dress, Thrifted
Vintage Wedges, Friendly Fox Vintage
Necklace, Fred Flare
Sunnies, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment