Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome Summer

day28g

Well it appears that summer is definitley here with a gross humid presence.  I don't mind summer but the humidity!!  It makes life hellish!  But just like every other year, I just grin and bear it.  And then I throw on the most fluid airy dress I own.  This polyester lovely was waiting for me at the thrift store for only $1!!!  Polyester isn't the most breathable thing, but when it's cut like a tent, it does the trick.  And the pattern is one of my favorites too!! 

day28f
day28d
day28

If you're in America, I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day.  I use that day to remember my Grandpa and Great Uncle who both fought during WWII .  Both sacrificed so much for a better world and I'm so grateful for them.  Besides remembering the importance of the day I did some sewing, reading, and went to my parents for a BBQ.  All in all it was an amazing day and I was sad to see it go away. 

day28c
day28b

And I'm already gearing up for my next weekend!!  I will be spending the day updating my blog again and getting some stuff cleaned up.  It'll be a huge feat, but I'm up for the challenge.  First thing first?  Get those darn navigation buttons under my header to work!

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Heels, TJ Maxx
Vintage Belt, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment