Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Resurrected Garment

day27

So last time I put on this dress, I ended up ripping a huge hole in it.  It made me sad and a bit mad.  Anywho, that was about 1 month ago and I finally got to fixing the rip and decided to wear it at the first chance I had!  The eyelets are so pretty and the white light fabric makes it perfect for dressing up on a hot day. I have a pretty toasty walk to work so these kinds of outfits are going to be my saving grace.

day27b

day27g

day27e

Oh and while I was wearing this outfit I got the oddest "compliment" from a friendly acquaintance.  Apparently I looked like an alien because I'm so pale and with the white dress it just made me look like I was glowing.  That was an interesting observation and I'm not sure I can quite disagree with him.  I'll embrace my paleness since I'm too lazy to use sunless tanner and I just burn if I lay out. 

day27d

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!!  Zach and I spent the whole afternoon at a wildlife refuge called Back Bay which is a beach treated like a sanctuary.  Not a single piece of trash was in sight and the whole beach was ourselves for most of the day.  I'll be dedicating a whole post to it since that was our anniversary gift to one another.

Liz Claiborne Dress, Thrifted
Vintage Flats, Thrifted
My Awesome new Purse!!, Thrifted
Turquoise Necklace, Vintage Shop
Sunnies, Forever21 

No comments:

Post a Comment