Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

They Go Together Like a Horse and Carriage

break5

So in honour of our wedded bliss for four long years I decided to dedicate one post a week to Zach and I in order to celebrate our anniversary month.  I figured I'd give you guys a glimpse into my day to day life with the dude and give you some insight into our married life.  I usually get photos of our little date nights, but mixing them with outfit posts seems weird so I decided to give these photos a place of their own.  I hope you all don't mind:)

break4

break6

Usually on Sunday mornings Zach and I will walk to our fave little coffee shop, FairGrounds for some much needed caffeine and pastry.  I usually will get some sort of sugary concoction while Zach goes for a much less flavorful unsweetened black iced tea.  We complete each other like that;)

break3

break

PS  I promise this won't be like fairy tale lovey dovey crap.  We've been together for about 8 years and we definitley have had our fisticuffs...oh well not really, but you know what I mean?  We get on each other's nerves!!  Haha!!  Like right now he's going on and on about cleaning up my messes, while I'm typing away....yeah we get on each other's nerves. 

break2

No comments:

Post a Comment