Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, May 30, 2011

Beach Day!!

beach15

I guess I may one of those "lucky" people who have the beach right at their fingertips.  The funniest part of it is I hate the parking at beach, the crowds, and the annoying gift shop stands.  It's all hokey and commercial.  What I do love is the feeling of the breeze on my skin, the salty moist air, and the feeling of sand under my feet.  So what's a person to do?

beach14
beach11
beach13

Whenever Zach and I feel the need to head out and enjoy a leisurely day on the beach we always drive about 45 minutes south to visit a nature park to visit their beach.  There are rules of no sun bathing or swimming, but all I like to do is wade a little in the water and sit on the beach.  We even brought a little picnic lunch!!  We walked up the beach for about an hour and then made our little camp away from anything and anybody.  It was deserted and perfectly quiet.

beach10
beach9

Since there is the rule of no sun bathing, I donned an outfit of a light colored skirt and a lace top.  Not pictured were my sandals but who really wears shoes on the beach?  hehe.. 

beach1
beach3
beach4
beach5

Neat little creatures were all over the beach.  This baby crab is a Ghost Crab and they were seriously every where.  They dug holes in the sand and hid as soon as they felt our vibrations through the ground.  The stingray was washed ashore and sadly wasn't alive.

beach8
beach6

Handsome Zach enjoying the stroll on the beach.  It was so much fun, I wish we could go back right away!

beach7
beach16
beach17

My Look:
Lace Blouse, Dillards
Lavender Skirt, Amanda's Shop
Sunnies, Forever21
Canvas Bag, Gift

Zach's
T-Shirt and Shorts, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment