Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, May 9, 2011

Watch the Birdie

day7d

So here is some more mommy love!   I finally got my mom to do a little outfit shoot with me on Saturday night and I'm happy to post them.  We were on our way to Bye Bye Birdie and decided to pose for a few mommy daughter pics since we were already dressed up for our evening.  Okay, my mom was a little more dressed up than I was, but I was too lazy to change from my earlier thrifting outfit:)  And Bye Bye Birdie was a great show!!  The cast had amazing voices and it was pretty funny.  I had no idea it was based on Elvis Presley either!  The movie is pretty different than the play (right down to the music) but if you know the song, Put on a Happy Face, than you have a connection to Bye Bye Birdie.

day7b

day7

This has to be my favorite picture!!  We were just acting a little goofy and I wanted to make an awkward photo of us just smiling at each other like we did when I was 3 years old.  Fun times!!

day7c

My outfit
Dress, Blog shop from Amanda
Vintage Flats, Thrifted
Hat, Forever21
Vintage Camera Bag, Thrifted
Whistle Necklace, Madewell

Mom's Outfit
Dress, Not sure but probably Landsend
Necklace, Lia Sophia
Jean Jacket, Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment