Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Good Life

vintage halter dress

While thrifting on Thursday I was delighted to find so many beautiful vintage items.  Mostly dresses too!  I couldn't help but let out a sigh of happiness.  I was hoping to find a pretty floral halter dress while thrifting and it seemed to be waiting there for me the whole time.  I consider it to be serendipitous.  How deep, right?  hehehe...

vintage claiborne hat

vintage woven belt

vintage floral dress

To round out my vintage finds for the day I also discovered this really cute hat!  It seems that every time a vintage hat catches my eye, it turns out to be Liz Claiborne.  Not sure why that is, but it's been true for the last 3 hats I've found while scouring vintage and thrift stores.  This will definitley be my go-to hat for heading to the beach.

vintage wedges

halter

And speaking of beaches I will need to make a conscious effort to actually go to the beach this summer.  I am lucky enough to live not too far away from Virginia Beach (20 mins away) and I need to appreciate that fact.  Although you will never catch me wading in the water above my ankles, you can rest assured that I'll at least walk up and down the beaches and maybe get a little sun.  And in case you're wondering why I don't like the water, I had a very traumatic experience when I was 13 years old.  I was swimming and swam right into a school of jellyfish and got stung everywhere.  It was quite the ordeal and I was pretty hysterical. Ah memories!



Vintage Halter Dress, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Vintage Wedges, Thrifted
Old Navy Cardigan, Thrifted
Vintage Hat, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment