Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekends are Sweet!

day19b

Time to get the weekend on!!  This week has given me a taste of what the new job will be like, if I get it, and so far I'm liking the busy run run run type days!  It's been great learning more and doing more and feeling more pro-active at my job.  It makes for more rewarding days I guess.  But all work and no play is no way to live!  So this weekend I'm letting loose! haha!! 

day19c

day19d

First thing Saturday morning I'm meeting so people from work for breakfast and then we're heading to the Food Bank to do some volunteer work and then later I'm meeting a friend for a fun afternoon full of art and Greek food!  So, yeah, I'm geared for the weekend. 

day19e

And here's what I wore to work!  I found this pretty little ruffle dress at TJ Maxx and thought it was the cutest thing!  I'll definitley wear the heck out of it during the summer months.  It's a light fabric with a good quality lining plus it's grey so it should go with most everything in my closet! That why I paired it with navy blue and yellow heels!  Neutral are a great way to help incorporate more color into a look, especially if they're contrasting! Ok, so now on to the weekend!!

day19

Dress, TJMaxx
Payless Heels, Thrifted
Cardigan, Forever21
Necklace, Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment