Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy Dearest

mom
 (mom at her cousin's wedding 1970s)

My mother would get a laugh over the title of this post.  She loves that movie as much as I do.  I remember when I was younger she would proclaim, "No More Wire Hangers!!!" and of course I never got the joke until her and I sat down to watch Mommy Dearest when I was in high school.  Boy, could you imagine having Joan Crawford as your mother?  Lets all pause and consider how lucky we have it;)

mom2
(my mom's confirmation in 1969)

In celebration of my mom I decided to show you all my favorite pics of her that my Grandma snuck to me four years ago.  My mom had no clue I had all these photos of her and I am glad I was able to share them with her today and even look at old photos of my Grandma.  My Grandma would write witty funny things on the back of photos and we had a nice laugh over her humor.  Sadly my Grandma (my mom's mom) passed away 4 years ago so it was nice to think of her too on this day. 

mom3
(mom's highschool graduation photo)

mom5
(mom's famous stink eye)

mom4
(mom and grandma at cousin's wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment