Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, November 7, 2011

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

DSC_0214

Hello Monday!!!  Bye-bye weekend.  It was a pretty low key weekend for both Zach and I, but that doesn't mean I can't get dressed up.  Faux fur collar, check.  Mini 60s velvet dress, check.  Super crazy high platform clogs, check!!  Yeah, I basically dressed up like this to read a huge stack of magazines while doing laundry at my parent's place.  There's never anything wrong with getting a little more put together for absolutely nothing, right?  Oh and don't you love this necklace?  I received a gift certificate via Morgan's blog to Tree and Kimball and bought this pretty lace necklace but I had a hard time finding the right thing to wear with it.  I wanted it to be a focal point in the outfit so I chose this dress with a high collar and it became to the perfect way to wear it.

DSC_0218
DSC_0220
 
So I was in serious need of some heeled black shoes, no thanks to my sweet little angle, Archie.  He managed to chew up 2 pairs of my black heels that I would wear in the winter.  I can't really blame him though.  I left them out in the living room.  Anywho, I needed new shoes.  Instead of going the super boring and basic route I decided to look for a shoe with a little more architectural inspiration.  Then I came across these on Piperlime!!!  Sold!!  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these thick platform shoes!!  Although, when I wear them I instantly become taller than my dad and Zach.  haha!! 

DSC_0227
DSC_0229
DSC_0231

Oh and if you've never ordered from Piperlime, let me tell you how great it is.  Usually if I want free shipping in 3-5 days I go with Zappos, but their site is really cluttered and unorganized.  So I went to Piperlime and became enamored with the clean layout of the site and the awesome options for certain budget ranges.  Oh and the packaging is fabulous too.

DSC_0234
DSC_0236
DSC_0232

Coat and Dress, Vintage
Tights, JC Penney
Clogs, Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment