Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Blusterous Fall Day

 day10b

Hello all you lovely people who read my blog!!!!  Have I told you guys how much I love you lately?!!  Cause I do:)  I am gearing up for a wonderfully awesome three day weekend and celebrating all things Veteran.  My Dad is a veteran so I am sure he'll be busy on his Friday off polishing all his plagues and giving his Navy room a proper clean up.  Military habits die hard I suppose.  Anywho, its important to really appreciate all the people who protect our country and their sacrifices.

day10c
day10d

Okay, so this outfit is something I threw on while making a quick dash to a coffee joint with Zach and I find that it really wasn't conducive to the super windy weather.  This dress has pockets and I had to keep my hands in them the whole time, so my dress wouldn't fly up over my head.  But being the super stubborn person that I am, I refused to change my outfit for Mother Nature.  Silly of me? Yes, but I showed her who was boss. 

day10e
day10

So do any of you have plans if you're enjoying a three day weekend?  I will be spending most of it just hanging around.  Maybe Zach and I will see a movie or go to the zoo.  Who knows:)

day10f
day10g
day10h

Dress, ModSWAP event @ NYC
Dolce Vita Boots, Target
Olive Tights, JC Penney
Hat and Sweater, Vintage
Necklace, Lavender and Lace Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment