Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You Can Call Me Crazy Pants

day15b

I've either hit the jackpot in terms of 70s polyester, or I've gone bonkers.  Whatever it is, I'm loving it!!!  I assure you I haven't joined the circus or anything.  I just have a huge affinity for bright orange pants.  Especially ones with huge bell bottoms.  I kid you not, I nearly cried when I found these poor lonely pants in the thrift store for a mere $1.  Lets just pretend I didn't spend an additional $17 getting the zipper put in, shall we?  Otherwise, my ulimate thrift find won't feel as much of a steal.

day15
day15c

In order to up the ultra cool 70s vibe, I put on my polka dot blouse and a vibrant yellow belt.  Oh and those same leopard print shoes from my last outfit came into play too.  Something about a peek-a-boo leopard print with polka dots just seemed right to me.

day15d
day15e

Now here's the real question.  Do you think I can get away with this look while working in a bank?  I mean, it seems appropriate for a work office about 40 years ago, but something tells me it may seem a bit costumey or something. 

day15f
day15g

Blouse, Pants, and Belt, Vintage
Leopard Print Pumps, ALDO
Bracelet, My sis'

No comments:

Post a Comment