Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 26 Antiquing and Weekend Adventures

day26b

When it's cold, dreary and icy outside I would normally be one to stay in my bed, warm and cozy sipping espresso and playing on my laptop, but instead I got up extra early and got myself ready for a little coffee date/antiquing hunt with my friend Brittany from Finders Keepers. It's always fun to go shopping with someone who appreciates a good vintage find or two and Brittany is definitely one of those people. She finds great things and her shop is always full of the cutest vintage dresses and accessories.

day26

day26c

We made our way to Starbucks for an early morning pick me up and then headed over to the huge antique mall called Barrett Street. If you wanted to rummage for hours, this is the place to do it. I find the most cutest little vintage Christmas decorations (as if I don't have enough of those) and Brittany found a great set of suitcases! All in all it was a fabulous trip and I can't wait to take her to my hidden gem...Thrift Store USA. That places is crazy awesome and dripping with vintage clothes, mid-century and Victorian furniture and an abundance of vintage coats from the 1950-60s. It's a pretty remarkable thrift store, in that they choose their inventory much like an antique store. So it's definitely on our next place to visit. But until then...

day26d

Have a great weekend!!

Vintage Blouse, Thrifted
Satin Skirt, Target
Boyfriend Cardigan, Forever21
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Tights, Forever21

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet look! I really like that thrifted blouse...cute way to wear it! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so fun! I'd love to go thrifting/ antiquing with you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is beautiful! I love thrifting, sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thrifting with a fellow blogger sounds so fun! You're almost done with the challenge!! You've been doing wonderfully dear! This outfit is so preppy and cute! I love the blouse and the skirt together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I adore thrifting, I could go thrifting every day. totally feels like a treasure hunt! I love your blouse, very ladylike :)




    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love that blouse. i bet it's great in summer too.

    ReplyDelete