Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, December 12, 2010

TJ Maxx/Marshalls Secret Santa

A few weeks ago I was asked if I'd be interested in a Secret Santa gift exchange hosted by TJ Maxx and of course I said yes!! My Secret Santa was Beth Jones from B. Jones Style and she got me two beautiful jewelry pieces from TJ Maxx. I was in love with the huge bracelet. It's such a show stopping piece and the dainty necklace was just my kind of style. I decided to show two different ways to wear each look for the holidays.

weekend

The first is with my necklace. This is an example of what I would wear to a day time holiday party with friends. Such as a cookie swap, work party, or church holiday open house. I went festive with glittery tights, my green satin and black lace skirt, and of course of pair of red shoes. This are my favorite pairs of flats at the moment. I love how they can work as a basic and still make a pop of color in my outfit. The creme de la creme is my necklace. A crew neck top was what I wore to show off the necklace and it's two toned metallic strands.

weekend5

weekend3

My second look is an evening party look. This would be fitting for a fun New Years party with friends, cocktails, and little olives you poke with a cute little silver tooth picks. The bracelet really needed to be the main focus of the outfit so I chose my little black dress to keep it simple and chic. The leopard print cropped fur jacket was another little gem I had sitting in my closet waiting for the right outfit so I threw this on for a little warmth.

bracelet

bracele4t

bracelet2

First Look
Gap Tee, Thrifted
Satin and Lace Skirt, Ebay
Cardigan, Thrifted
Red Shoes, Kmart
Glittery Tights, ?
Necklace, TJMaxx

Second Look
LBD, Target
Steve Madden Suede Ankle Boots, Dillards
Gap Cropped Jacket, Thrifted
Bracelet, TJ Maxx

4 comments:

  1. I love that leopard jacket so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to have a secret santa among bloggers!! I love both outfits, but I think I like the first one better! Those red flats are so cute and you styled that necklace so well :) Your glittery tights are such a fun touch to a basic LBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard coat!
    I have very similar tights
    ♥♥♥, Angie
    Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete