Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Rosy Feeling

skirt

I woke up this morning feeling like this is the best life possible. I don't know where this feeling came from, but all of a sudden I am truly grateful for everything that is going on in my life...including work. My job has gotten so much better in the last couple of months and I'm glad I stuck it out and continued working on my flaws. To be honest, August was possibly the worst month of the whole year for me, but it's made a 180 from that.

skirt2

skirt3

Does anyone else get that rosy feeling, first thing in the morning? Maybe I feel like this because I am lucky enough to walk to my job, to live in a great neighborhood with the best of friends in it, and because I truly enjoy all the simple things life has to give me. And of course my awesome husband, who has supported me through all my blogging endeavors and never once made fun of me for it. Well, except when I got myself a twitter. He found that extremely narcissistic.. hehehe...

skirt4

Ok, so because I was in such a good mood, I wanted to wear a good mood outfit. Usually these outfits involve flats of some kind because lets face it; women are much more happier wearing comfortable flats. Another additive to my good mood outfit was my elf striped shirt. So what if I look like an elf today! Elves are happy people! haha.. I hope everyone else had a good day!

Top, BDG from UO
Skirt, Forever21
Flats, Dolce Vita from Target
Necklace, Vividot
Tights, Target

7 comments:

  1. I have days where I wake up and feel like I'm floating because everything is so glorious. Lately I think I have been a tad to tired to feel quite so rosy but I love the days when I do. I hope this feeling stays with you as long as it can. You look adorable.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Small Town Ramblings Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, comfortable flats really do make for happier women! glad 2010 was so good to you!!! hopefully 2011 has lots more good in store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, glad to hear you're enjoying life so much and that work has become better for you. I love this rosy little outfit. Wearing happy outfits on happy days make everything even better in my opinion. :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those same flats! You look so cute with the striped top :) I'm glad work is getting better for you- here's to hoping mine gets a little better too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol--Robert keeps teasing me about getting a Twitter too, but he doesn't find taking photos of myself and talking about myself on a blog less narcisstic? So strange. Anyway, I'm SOOO glad to hear that everything has turned around for you! I remember when we were both frustrated with our jobs in August, but I think both of our lives turned around since then :) You look amazing Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple, but chic. love it!

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, that shirt is great :)

    Happy new year,

    -Sara
    autumn coffee and inspiration

    ReplyDelete