Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Kickin'



making a gif

The last little bits of fall are disapearing right before my eyes!!!  It seemed like yesterday our trees were still green and vibrant, and now they are crunchy messes on the ground.  I do love kicking around the leaves though.  It makes for a fun activity that brings oneself into a state of perpetual nostalgia.
DSC_0116 DSC_0114
DSC_0122

And now that winter is slowly migrating in, I imagine myself kicking piles of snow in no time!!!  Hehe..the odds that we'll be getting another huge snow storm are quite small, but a girl can wish!!  The last time I got to experience a white Christmas was about 21 years ago when my family drove for about 2 days from Florida to Rochester, NY to visit family.  That was perhaps my most magical Christmas. 

DSC_0118
DSC_0121

Oh and my outfit is pretty self explanatory.  I'm dressed like a bumble bee.  Not on purpose though;)  

DSC_0140

Vintage Sweater, Thrifted
Black Shorts, Dillards
Boots, Target
Necklace, Romwe
Vintage Hat, Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment