Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A New 'Do !

DSC_0278

I did it!!!!!  I finally got my hair cut!  This day will live in infamy!!  Ok, not really.  But I'm just really really excited about my new hair cut.  I bit the bullet and got bangs again, but these are much different from the last set of bangs I had before.  I am over the moon about the new styling options I have with my hair.  One of those options is brushing my hair without breaking off the ends.  Plus, having a new look every now and then is a nice boost of confidence and a chance to escape from doldrums.

DSC_0271
DSC_0277
DSC_0293

And since today was my half day I thought I'd wear something a little more fun than my normal work wear.  A silk floral dress with an oversized 80s blazer was the look I was going for.  Not my typical weekly wear, but half days can be a little more relaxed.  And the green tights (which I'm sure you're sick of by now) came in handy when my basic black ones bit the dust this morning.  Nothing is more fun than walking to work and then having your tights fall halfway down your butt as you continue a 1/2 mile walk.  I think I'm about due for some new tights anyways, so good riddance.

DSC_0281
DSC_0279
DSC_0275

Oh and just some extra info, if you're in the Hampton Roads area let me know!!!  I'm having a blogger meet up on Sunday and would love to have you!!  Just leave me an email in the comments section and I'll send out a proper email. 

DSC_0290
DSC_0288

Dress, Forever21
Blazer, Thrifted
Boots, Target
Tights, JC Penney
Necklace, Vintage 2nd Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment