Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Twilight Eve

DSC_0089

Nothing thrills my soul more than family merriment during our holiday season.  I also thoroughly enjoy dressing up in nothing but fancy holiday wear.  For church with the family I put on a very pretty vintage chiffon cream dress that I received a while ago from my friend Brittany and then put on this very Christmas-y jacket that was made in Austria during what I believe to be the 1950s.  Boiled wool coats are the warmest thing ever for frosty Christmas Eve nights.

DSC_0096

Oh and of course I had to go the route of A Christmas Carole and take lots of ghostly photos during the twilight hour.  Oooooo....isn't it creepy?  I really liked the soft bluish glow with the twinkling lights behind me.  They make me feel wintry.

DSC_0090
DSC_0103
DSC_0102

During our Christmas Eve my family decided to host a small get together with our family friends we've known for about 16 years and had a nice spread of sandwiches, beer, chips, and cranberry ginger ale.  It was nice getting together and enjoying some good conversation before heading out to our Christmas vigil.

DSC_0107
DSC_0108

Oh and the Christmas liqueur was a special treat as well!!  I'll be sure to post more photos another day of more family festivities. 

b&B

Vintage Dress, Gift
Vintage Jacket, Thrift
Cream Heels, Target
Tights, JC Penney

No comments:

Post a Comment