Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

DSC_0179

With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season underway, I had to promise myself that I wouldn't get burned out or stressed during this festive time of year:)  That being said, while Christmas is my favorite holiday ever, I always find myself with my hair falling out by the end of it.  I always put too much on my plate, spend too much money, and basically go a little nutty.  Not this year!!!

DSC_0151
DSC_0152
DSC_0170

I'm taking things slow and re-evaluating the real reason for the season.  I'm not overly religious anymore and my husband isn't Christian, so Christmas is kind of becoming a bit more secular for our family.  I'll still celebrate Advent and the birth and keep Him in mind during the season, but not to the point where I make my husband uncomfortable.  It's a funny time of year for us;)  So the real reason for us to celebrate is to make our families and friends feel special!!

DSC_0168
DSC_0176
DSC_0180

Oh and remember when I said we were relaxing a little more for the holidays?  We already finished all of our Christmas shopping, so we won't have to worry about going to stores or the malls until January.  I'm stoked to make this holiday even better than the years before.

DSC_0155
DSC_0154
DSC_0182

Edit to Add: I HEART CREEPY KNICK KNACKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment