Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas in Photos

DSC_0162

When I was a child, my parents made sure to make Christmas a super special event every year.  My parents weren't the types of buy my sister and I toys and such all throughout the year, so when Christmas came that was our time to enjoy new fun things to play with and share.  Also, every Christmas when I was little, my sister and I would sleep in my room so to make sure we'd wake each other up on time and then casually tip toe to my parent's bedroom door to make sure we'd wake them up too.  The number 1 rule on Christmas morning was to not come downstairs until Mom made sure Santa didn't make a mess (or something like that).  Then after about 5 minutes of my parents setting up the camera (which felt like an hour when you're 8 years old) my parents would call us to the living room and then came the most euphoric feeling of the year.

DSC_0139
DSC_0141
DSC_0142
DSC_0145
DSC_0151

Oddly enough, even though I'm 26, my parent's still make sure to give my sister and I that same feeling on Christmas morning.  It's a little different now, since Zach and I drive to their house instead of my sister and I trampling down the stairs to see our Christmas tree lit up with presents underneath. 

DSC_0158
DSC_0169
DSC_0164
DSC_0168

It was a fabulous Christmas morning and I'm happy to share all the photos of my family, myself, and Zach.

DSC_0175
DSC_0181
DSC_0185

As you can see by the pictures of the dogs, it was a good time for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment