Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, June 7, 2010

Vintage Dreamin'

vintagedreamin4

My dream is to finally walk into a vintage store that is right in my neck of the woods, with pretty little dresses all ready for me to sort through and try on. Unfortunatley, Virginia lacks in that department, but Lawrence KS, certainly did not! I had the best time going through store after store in their downtown area and picking and choosing different vintage frocks to buy. This one by far was my favorite! I loved the purple and brown swirls and I could see myself wearing this all summer. My close to second favorite was a beautiful pink dress that was v-neck in the front and back and it was almost mine, until I noticed an unsightly yellow stain down the side of the dress. Boo! I could have came back with way more, if it wasn't for my wallet crying out...."You're poor, put that back!"

vintagedreamin3

vintagedreamin2

vintage dreamin1

If you're ever in the Lawrence area, definitely check out Massachusetts St. It's full of pretty shops and antique stores.

vintagedreamin5

Dress, Acme vintage ($13) Sandals, Ross ($13) Belt, Vintage ($3)

9 comments:

  1. this dress is perfect.
    purple is my favorite color!

    come visit: afewsillylittlethings.blogspot.com

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this dress is so pretty, and the neckline is such a sweet touch.

    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when those pesky wallets scream the truth! :)
    This dress is so pretty on you! The color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress dear! i love the color and length on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty dress!! the colours are beautiful!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very vintage, very beautiful. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) I love the dress on you. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaww that dress is so lovely on you!! the color is so flattering on your skin!! :D love your blog here!!

    Sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vintage shopping. Very pretty choice

    ReplyDelete