Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Building A Passion for Vintage Fashion

day26

It seems funny, but I think one of my unspoken new years resolutions must've been to buy and wear more vintage.  I've been having such great luck with finding vintage clothing lately, that I almost don't want to jinx myself!  I found this great skirt at my local thrift store's vintage section and fell in love with the pretty print.  After further inspection I also found that it was handmade.  I love finding homemade things at the thrift store!  It's like I need to give it a home again and rescue it.

day26b

All this talk about vintage clothing has me clamoring for more.  I'm not sure if it's a disease or not, but I've been spending a ton of time on Etsy.  It's just full of so many great pieces and since I want to start building my vintage wardrobe a little more I'm thinking about treating myself to one piece of vintage from an Etsy store per month. 

day26c

Striped Top, Thrifted
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Belt, H&M
Vintage Boots, Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment