Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Closet Purge Reveals a Find

day16

When I found this dress at a cute little boutique in NYC I knew I had to have it.  It's handmade from stiff fabric and I love the shape of the dress.  I only bought it for it's look.  It didn't fit at all, so I was going to give it to Goodwill, but then I remembered I had lost some weight from all the walking I've been doing and it fit!  Thank goodness it did!  It fits perfectly now, and I don't feel like I wasted a bunch of money!!  The style of the dress is a throw back to the 60s, and the cowl neck is the perfect little detail that made me fall in love with it.

day16c

day16d

So I guess my closet purging is becoming more of a reward to myself!! haha!!  Totally not the point of closet purging, but all that hard work really did deserve a new dress that I can wear.  My closet purge was also fruitful in another way, but I'll talk about that another day.  I'm adding a new segment for my year long thrift adventure, so stay tuned!!

day16g

Dress, Store in NYC...can't remember
Tights, Forever21
Cardigan, Thrifted
Gold Bangle, Loemahns
Shoes, Dillards

No comments:

Post a Comment