Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Funky Moods Need Mexican!! And Bright Colors!

day18b

Wow, this Tuesday was the pits!!  All day long I was in a sort of funk, but I'm finally getting back to normal and will be drowning my doldrums in a bean salad at our favorite Mexican place.  And maybe a margarita:)  Anyways, I'll keep this short! 

day18

My outfit is one of those fun outfits that I'd wear on a weekend.  The top is actually from a dress my friend Diane got for me from her mom's thrift store.  I just chopped off the top and was good to go!  I love the bright color and the polka dots are just too cute to pass up!  For the extra fun part, I threw on my paper bag waist black shorts I got on super clearence back in December.  $3 for a pair of shorts from Dillards is pretty damn awesome! 

day18d

Ok, so I'm off to Mexcian night!  Have a great Tuesday!

Top, Vintage Dress Chopped
Short, Dillards
Tights, Target
Heels, Dillards
Necklace, Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment