Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Turning a New Leaf

new year4

Well, I'm sad to see that 2010 is already behind us and now I'll have to get used to writing a new date including a new year! That part always annoys me..hehe..But I am very excited to see what 2011 will bring. I truly believe that we pave our own paths for what's to come and that's whats so important about resolutions or goals. I've come up with a few already that I hope to accomplish in a timely manner.

new year

new year2

Seeing that I love my blog and I want to see it flourish, I intend to make resolutions catered towards making my blog a better place to visit. First things first I'm giving my blog a facelift and I am looking forward to learn all things HTML and becoming one with blog formatting. It'll be an experience for sure! I do have more specific resolutions and goals for my blog, but I'm keeping those private for now, but rest assured I'll be working on them.

new year3

As far as my personal resolutions I always have my regular standbys. Like saving 10% of my disposable income, paying off my credit cards, staying healthy, and being thrifty/eco friendly. My new resolutions are to take on more responsibilities at work, be more organized, and try to be little more daring with my fashion. Don't think that I'll be sporting a bodysuit and heels to go grocery shopping, but maybe one of these days I'll wear bobby socks with my opened toe shoes....maybe;)

Top, Forever21
Skirt, Thrifted
Tights, Target
Boots, Avon
Necklace, Etsy
Opal Necklace, Found in Parking Lot
Hat, Forever21
Purse, Fred Flare

8 comments:

  1. I would love to focus more time on learning html and even photoshop for that matter. Good luck with all your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your blog changes around here :) I think I'd recommend to make everything more streamlined, like your side bars--all the words and pictures should be all the same size. I think that keeps the eyes from dancing too much!

    Love those blue, almost smurfish, tights! They're such a great pop of color and I love the contrast with them and your lovely hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year's darling! Want to know if you'd be into doing a guest post. I want to feature people who can do 100% thrifted outfits. Are YOU up for it? Let me know! Bella@thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! :) i might not be able to fix cheaper nails, but i can share with you the good news that you won my giveaway! please email me your address: modernvikingvixen@gmail.com

    <3mvv

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous outfit! Those boots, those tights, skirt, top.. fabulous combination! :)))

    -Sara
    autumn, coffee and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. No bodysuit and heels at the grocery store? Why, then what DO you wear?
    You are a brave girls to learn HTML. It is so daunting to me. But, I'm sure the efforts will pay off!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with all your resolutions! And I love that bag!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so simple, yet totally perfect! the boots are KILLER.

    ReplyDelete