Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Smells Awesome!!

day29c

Ah Sunday!!! Where have you been all week?  Last Sunday was kind of a dud, but I have high hopes for today.  Not only do I plan on doing the dishes that have been in my sink for 2 weeks, but I also plan on doing laundry and putting away my clothes!!  If I'm feeling practiculary dangerous, I might even break out the sewing machine and start hemming some vintage dresses that have been littering my hem pile.

day29b

day29d

Might I add that it's is absolutely gorgeous outside?  45 degrees, sunny and the perfect weather for taking walks about my neighborhood.  It is definitley going to happen today.  Brunch seems like a wonderful thing to add to my list of things to do and there's a great place that is within walking distance from our apartment.  I don't think Zach and I have done a real brunch since last September and it's been on my mind all week.

day29e

day29

Ok, so I realized my outfit today is the third this week that is consisting of a top, skirt, and tights.  I guess that means I'm in a rut, but I liked those outfits.  Although I love my blouses and skirts, I do want to break up the monotony of my looks on my blog.  I use this blog as a personal pusher of trying something new.  For example, 3 years ago I would never be caught dead in colored tights!  Now I can't get enough of them! 

Blouse, Target (3 yrs ago)
Skirt, Tulle
Tights, Target
Flats, DSW (2 years ago)
Gloves, From Co-worker
Necklace, Parking Lot Find

No comments:

Post a Comment