Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yearning for Springtime

day13b

So have you all noticed that the sun is staying up later? I love when I can come home from work and still see the light of day around me.  It really whets my appetite for warmer weather and springtime flowers.  If only spring was tomorrow morning and not two months from now.  I guess I'll just have to settle for those spring-like days that only occur once in a blue moon during the long winters.


day13d

day13e

Oh, and here I am sporting that Starry Night Doll Dress again.  The back of the dress is decorated with pretty buttons, but it's too cold to walk around without a cardigan or blazer, so I figured to show off the pretty buttons I'd just wear it backwards!  Smart huh?  Plus it gives you more bang for your bucks.  

day13

Dress, Heritage1981
Velvet Blazer, Thrifted
Tights, Target
Dolce Vita Flats, Target
Hat, Forever21
Necklace, Lia Sophia
Ring, Thrifted

9 comments:

  1. I love your dress with the black accessories :) Star-print things are awesome! I have a pair of vintage star-print pants I wear as pjs and they make me sooo happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will come soon enough, I'm loving winter! And this dress - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wore it backwards?! Genius, fits perfectly!
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you wore the dress backwards - and it looks wonderful with your natty little beret. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress definitely looks better turned around!
    cute blog; you have a new follower in me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, i did notice!!! its been a *little* brighter each day when i get home!!! it makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your idea of turning the dress around is genius :) I love clothes with multifunctionality (totally just made that word up as I typed it...!) :) While tinkering with your html again, I fell in love with this post! Your outfits lately have been so stellar Emily! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that shade of blue is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous on you, honey! it makes your skin glow :)

    ReplyDelete