Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doing My Birthday Dance

chambray blouse

It's that time of year again!!!  It's my birthday!!!  And I feel like it's kind of a big one.  I'm 27.  I don't feel like I'm getting old or anything crazy like that, but it's kind of a milestone for me in a way.  Can't really put my finger on it, but this year seems like it will be a real interesting year 27.  So my plans for the year?  Not much really.  Just keep on keeping on.  I'll probably come up with some sort of list of things I've liked to accomplish before I turn 28, but for now I haven't any sort of concrete idea.  For the hell of it, here's how I felt on my birthday last year :)

how to style a scarf
leather jacket looks

Now that this day has come, I have the feeling that since I'm crawling into my late twenties and I'm married, people are going to be pestering me way more often about when I'm finally going to have children.  For some reason people can't help but pry and poke and prod into when I plan on having a baby because "I'm not getting any younger".  So there you have it.  I may have a tinge of the birthday blues, but nothing that can't be cured with delicious Turkish dinner that I plan on having tonight :)  Can't wait for that.  Oh and drinks.

wedge booties and skinny jeans
colorful scarf

Well I'm off to celebrate!!!  First by heading into work, then by having dinner and then relaxing.  The real celebration happens on Friday when I take a day off from work to hang out with my awesome friend Diane and then on Saturday I'm going up to Richmond!  Yippie!!!

wearing a bright shade of lipstick
leather belt

Jacket, Tulle
Chambray Blouse, Thrifted
Booties and Scarf, Target
Belt, Gift From Uncle N :)  Thanks!!  The belt is so nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment