Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, January 27, 2012

Finding the Good

self-esteem

It's strange, as I have aged a little more, I am finding myself more drawn to mini dresses.  It should be the other way around, but what can I say.  I guess I'm proud of my legs.  For more than a year I've been walking about 2 miles a day with my commute to work and it's paid off.  So yep.  I think this dress is a tad too short and the fact that I got it from Forever21 might be the reason for that, but whatevs.  I'm actually at a point in my life where I'm becoming comfortable in my own skin.  I guess that comes with age too.

how to style a mini dress
platforms

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and really gets a chance to relax and unwind.  I'll be going to a party and then doing lots of laundry.  I take the good with the bad;)  Oh and if you plan on leaving a comment make sure to include something you love about yourself.  Positive thoughts about ones' self lead to higher self-esteem and happy feelings.

dressing for yourself

Dress, Forever21
Tights, Target
Platforms, Urban Outfitters
Cardigan, Vintage
Scarf, Old Navy ...many moons ago

No comments:

Post a Comment