Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, January 13, 2012

Windswept Morning

DSC_0407

It's Friday!!!  Boy, I am so happy to finally see the end of the week!  You know how some weeks just drag and drag and the end seems like a month away, rather than 2 or 3 days?  Yeah, that's been my week.  But I get to start anew tomorrow with a fun filled Saturday!!  Can't wait.

DSC_0409
DSC_0410
DSC_0413

And in case you can't tell, it was probably the coldest and windiest days we've had yet, this winter!!  Still no snow though.  I really hope I see some white fluffy stuff soon.  Snow days are the best.  It was fun taking these photos in the windy conditions since my hat kept trying to fly off my head.  It was quite the spectacle.  I could just imagine myself running like a crazy person in wedge booties down the street trying to catch my hat.

DSC_0418
DSC_0421
DSC_0422

I guess you might want to know a little about my outfit.  It's composed of some recent purchases made with my Christmas money and then some vintage.  The wool skirt and hat are vintage, the blouse is from the clearance bin at H&M and the cardigan is a recent purchase from Target that was on super clearance!!  If you're looking for new sweaters I highly recommend hitting up Target's 75% off clearance rack.

DSC_0425

Coat and Blouse, H&M
Skirt, Thrifted
Hat, With Lavender and Lace
Booties and Cardigan, Target

No comments:

Post a Comment