Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, January 20, 2012

Making Use of Those Instax Photos

How to display instax photos

The other day I mentioned I got new film for my Fuji Instax Mini and I thought it would be fun to show you guys some of the things I've done with them!  The film is kind of pricey ($1 per photo) but the results are so cool, plus they are fun just to flip through and rekindle fond memories.

With these photos, I thought it would be interesting to make a banner to keep up on the wall.  They can be proudly displayed in a cool fashion, plus it's a great feature for a blank wall.

instax photo banner

Another thing you can do is make a collage!!  I put mine up in my cubical at work so I can see pics of my travels, friends, and pets.  It's nice to give my eyes a break from mundane paperwork and computer screens.

instax photo collage

I received a journal as a present from my mother in law for Christmas and I finally figured out a creative use for it!!  Doodles and instax photos!!  Like a scrapbook, but less work.

handmade journal

Finally, if you're never quite sure what to do with those photos, or you're collecting them slowly for a project, keep them in a pretty bowl!! I have a vintage lotus bowl that is perfect for them. And looking at them in a bowl is just as keen on the eyes.

vintage bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment