Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunny Sundays

black mini skirt

Hello new visitors and followers coming from Selective Potential!!!  I'm so excited to be sharing my life with you guys and I hope you enjoy clicking through my posts and outfits :)  Looking at my stats the other day was a bit surreal.  People from all over the world came to my blog these last couple of days and it's just amazing how small the world can feel when we can all connect over a blog or a forum and get to know one another.  Ahh...Technology amazes me.

lace necklace
knitted 3/4 sleeve sweater
sweater tights

Anywho, it's a bright sunshiney day and I am lavishing in the beauty that is Sunday.  Mondays can be rather hellish if you're in the 9-5 work world, so Sundays always hold a special place in my heart.  And it's finally a nice cool day to put on my sweater tights I bought from H&M recently.  I have to say I am quite pleased with their quality!  They are super warm and the color is something of a cranberry red.  Perfect for adding some color to a an outfit and a splash of texture.

stylish clogs
top knot bun

Another highlight to my weekend?  Well I received more film for my Fuji Instax camera!!  I'll be posting a fun little post later this week on all the fun things you can do with those photos!!  It's such a fun camera to have and I almost don't even mind spending the $20 to get 20 photos!  (is that insane?)  I hope not.

tree and kimball necklace
fabric and handle bag
platform clogs

Sweater, Old Navy
Skirt, Tulles
Tights, H&M
Sabine Clogs, Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment