Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Love Affair

striped cardigan

Where has the time gone?!!  I've been so so busy lately that I haven't even had a chance to look at my blog reader these last few days.  But at least it's been a happy busy.  Busy with friends, cleaning home, and living life a little more.  I've also started reading books again!!  Yeah, life is good and I'm in a happy place.

stripes on stripes
skinny pants

I have also discovered a true love of stripes in my wardrobe.  It's like I turned on a switch and all of a sudden I have a love affair with all things striped. And I thought why not make the best of the situation and just wear two sets of stripes and do a little bit of pattern mixing.  Thick wide stripes with thinner stripes seemed like a logical choice.  Then I put them with a pair of almost nude pants and black booties to soften the boldness of all the stripes.

wedge booties
bdg pants

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Years and you're all sticking to your resolutions!!!  I haven't yet decided on resolutions for myself.  I always work myself into the new habits of the new year but so far I'm learning to let go of stress a little bit better.  So there's that!

layered stripes
striped old navy sweater


Sweater Jacket, Old Navy
Top, H&M
BDG Pants, Urban Outfitters
Boots, Target
Necklace, Vintage Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment