Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year New Beginnings

new years resolutions

Happy New Years!!!  I can't help but feel a little sad that the end of 2011 has come so quickly.  I wish time would slow down just a bit so I can reflect, relax and live.  Those will probably be my resolutions this year, seeing as I need to learn how to do those things more often.  We'll see how that goes.

black felt hat
brown vintage sweater
vintage effect

Along with the New Year I also started working a little on my wardrobe!!  I'm still thrifting this year as my predominate means of wardrobe building, but I also want to try and find other things that inspire me that may cost a little more but will last a long time.  Vintage shops are a good source for my aesthetic while also ensuring that my clothes are good quality.  Since the opening of With Lavender and Lace in my neighbhorhood I've found some awesome gems!!  This outfit includes three things from that store, so I am pretty sure I've grown to love it.

holga lens
vintage hat

Check out these cool vintage-y photos!!  I got Zach a Holga lens for our Nikon as a fun toy to use for photography outtings, but we thought it would be fun to use for outfit photos to see how it looked.  I think they are so cool!!  Not really the type of lens I'd use regularly but it's fun to try something new.

platforms
wool mini skirt
coral mini skirt

Hat, Sweater, and Ring, With Lavender and Lace
Vintage Skirt, Thrift
Heels, UO

No comments:

Post a Comment