Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shimmery Body Suit--Day to Night

vedette body suit

When Vedette asked me to style another piece of shapewear into everyday wear, they gave me the challenge of wearing it for a day to night look.  I took on the challenge (who doesn't love a challenge?) because I've become a huge fan of their shapewear!!  This particular piece is called MARIAN and I love how comfortable it is and also the pretty lace details.  I've actually worn this piece a few times since I got it a few weeks ago to give it a good test drive and it's just the best.  I wore it under clothes, with clothes, and as a main staple in an outfit.  It's pretty versatile!

Without further ado, here is my day time look!!  This is something I'd wear to go thrifting, the mall, out to the movies, really anywhere.  Although most of my looks are vintage I always like a change of pace for the weekend romping around and this is an outfit I'd classify as more urban.

lace body suit
faux leather jacket

The night time look is more elegant and you would probably find me wearing this out to a fancy dinner or even an opera with my husband.  Basically, I took off everything from the first look and started to streamline.  The long vintage skirt is something I've been struggling to wear and it seemed to go perfectly with the bodysuit!!  I'm pleased.

vintage pleated skirt
DSC_0394
leopard print scarf

Outfit No. 1
Bodysuit, c/o Vedette
Jacket, Tulle
Short and Boots, Target
Belt, Fred Flare
Lipstick, Revlon (Ravish me Red)

Outfit No. 2
Skirt, Vintage
Shoes, Target
Belt, Hummingbird Girls Vintage
Bracelet, Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment