Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Seasonally Appropriate?

day15 
So tell me this.  Is this sweater season appropriate for January?  I mean, I know it has reindeer leaping in the air and all, but it just seems like the perfect thing to wear on a cold January day.  Maybe I'm wrong.  As long as I'm not wearing bright red velour pants with it, I guess I'm in the clear.

day14b
Day15c

I chose to wear a dramatic monochromatic look since I hardly ever wear head to toe black.  It's a bit different to not have some form of color in my outfits, but today just seemed like a good day to don an all black look.  I'm not depressed but when you're feeling rather blah, it feels good to wear something simplistic.  But what it lacks in warmth in color, it makes up for in fabrics.  A velvet dress is under the warm wool sweater and then I added this new handy dandy faux leather jacket to make my children's reindeer sweater just a tad more hip.  I said a tad more hip, not totally hip ;) hehe...

day15d
day15g
day15j

Alrighty, I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your weekend.  I'll be busy spending the rest of my day watching the NY Giants game.  Please pray for my Giants!!  I would love to see them cream Green Bay.  Oh and I now have an iPhone (early bday gift from my boy) and I have an Instagram account all set up with pictures!!  You can follow me at  Daily_Fashionista .

day15f
day15h
day15i


Sweater, Dress, & Hat, Vintage
Jacket, Tulle
Shoes, Dolce Vita for Target
Ring, JewelMint

No comments:

Post a Comment