Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Moments I Cherish

Friday is here and I couldn't be more happier at the moment. I really want to make something of my weekend and just enjoy the little bit of time off I have. I wish I didn't over extend myself throughout the week and cause myself stress, but I guess that's what weekends are for anyways. Just for today I'm already working 9 hours, going to a baby shower at 7, then going to the Alice and Wonderland party at 9 until the wee hours of the morning. It's going to be a long day! I'm just happy that I'll have time to decompress on Saturday and Sunday and enjoy some time with Zach.

I hope everyone else weekends are good to the last drop!!! I'll have a surprise for my next post:)

IMG_2304

IMG_2308

IMG_2311

IMG_2309

Blazer, Thrifted ($6) Blouse, Thrifted ($2) Skirt, Thrifted ($2) Oxfords, Dillards ($23) Belt, FredFlare (gift)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit. office sassy. meoooow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a great outfit Em! The blouse & skirt are perfect together.. very 40s secretary with a modern twist! Have fun this weekend & try to not overextend yourself.. can't wait to hear the surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a huge fan of bows and polka dots. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue skirt. Very "pin up" girl like and it look AMAZING on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog ! you are definetly my kind of woman- a thrifter ! love your style and your blog!

    ReplyDelete