Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Unhappy Weekend

Sorry to start this off like a Debbie Downer, but this weekend has just been the pits. Especially Sunday. I had big plans for something fun today on my blog, but it had to be moved to tomorrow because of the huge hockey game that somebody couldn't miss. Also, I had the desire to drive out to this fun forgotten duck pond/park that is usually deserted, in order to get some good outfit pics with a pretty background and after freezing my butt off for a good 10 minutes, Zach realized the memory card wasn't in the camera. So that was a waste.

IMG_1849

I was also in a bad mood because I was suppose to help with making signs for a protest protesting a protest in our area. Basically there's this "religious" group protesting in our Jewish neighborhood and also in our gay neighborhoods at the schools and synagouges, so my friends were meeting at our coffee house to make signs to protests these nutcases and I wanted to help. I tell you, that the world we live in should be so much more understanding now and so less judgmental. So to make a long story short, I couldn't go help my friends because my parents wanted me to stay for dinner, which would be fine, but I gave up meat about a month ago and they were serving pork chops (which they thought was amusing). So basically dinner was a bust for me. So if I look pissed in these pictures at all, it's because I was. I won't lie about it.

IMG_1854

So now that I've gotten that off my chest, I should start to feel better soon. Who would think that Monday would be a better alternative to the weekend? I was so looking forward to this past weekend too.

IMG_1850

Blouse, JCPenney ($10) Skirt, Thrifted ($4) Tights, Target ($4) Shoes, Payless ($12) Necklace, Forever21 (gift) Scarf, Forever21 (borrowed)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh those protesters are nuts!!!! Just want them to go away!

    But I do love your outfit, especially the skirt! I've been looking around the thrift stores for one similar! I'm sorry you had a bad day, I did too yesterday so you aren't alone! I will shoot you an email back later this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I hate it when that happens .. hopefully you'll have a better week :D

    xXx

    ReplyDelete