Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time to Relax on the Computer/TV Time

So I'm typing my Wednesday blog post on Tuesday since my new habit will be to do no computering/tv watching on Wednesday. I already have my evening lined up with doing arts and crafts with my neighbors and making costumes for the costume party they're having on Friday. It's an Alice in Wonderland theme and we're drinking Long Island iced teas instead of regular tea (aren't my neighbors cleaver) and we all have to dress in costume. I'm still brainstorming though. I need to re-watch Alice in Wonderland I guess!

Here is the fab dress my friend let me have before she swapped it at the clothing swap. It's the Laundry dress I was bragging about on Sunday! It's so cute and I'm so glad she thought of me before throwing it in the bag. I also paired it with this funky belt I picked up at Beacon's Closet while in NYC. This belt was giving me problems though! I couldn't figure it out until I Googled "wrap belts" and found the instructions. I'm really not that dumb, but this thing was hard!! Hahaha!

new dress1

And since my knees are bothering me again, I went ahead and threw on the flat vintage boots I picked up from Ebay last year. They were so comfy all day and I was thankful for it!

new dress4

new dress3

new dress2

new dress

Cardigan, Thrifted ($3) Dress, Swapped (free) Belt, Beacon's Closet ($10) Boots, Ebay ($20) Earrings, Forever21 ($2)

Edit-I forgot to mention that my sister took these pictures and I think she did a great job! I need a camera like hers!

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the belt, have fun at the party. Remember to post pics if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern on the dress! Alice in Wonderland party seems so fun and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pattern on that dres sis wonderful, and the puppy is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh i love the photo with your puppy vying for your attention!! I'm a sucker for anything cute and furry.. love the belt btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That party sounds like fun! Good luck thinking of a costume.. I'm sure if you popped into goodwill you'd find some great ideas!

    And I love the pattern of that dress, almost tribal?! I agree with merly.. your puppy just loves you, so, so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Alice in Wonderland themed parties with the impending movie release! What a great idea though! This dress seems like it'll be a versatile piece. And I need to find some flat, fashionable boots. All of mine have heels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely one of my favorites of your last couple outfits. This look is so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete