Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ah!!! It's Friday!!!

Even though I still have to work tomorrow I can't help feel a twinge of excitement when the real work week comes to an end. I decided to go the matchy matchy route again with my outfit. I really wanted to wear this new (to me) dress I picked up a couple of weeks ago and my new Seychelles matched really well with the look. My husband thought it was funny that I was actually wearing the same shoes two days in a row, but what ev. If you've ever seen my shoe collection you would probably think I have a problem, but I can't help it. Shoes call my name, especially if they are uber cheap and cute.

IMG_1009


IMG_1014


IMG_1011


Here's my look!
boyfriend sweater, forever 21 ($7) dress, thrifted ($2) tights, kensiegirl ($5) Seychelles wedges, thrifted ($6) studded belt, jcrew ($5)

1 comment: