Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Perils Of Moving

The idea of redecorating a new place is such a daunting task. I know we will need rugs (can't find a single one I like in a reasonable price range) and locating a mid century buffet is nearly impossible. I've been searching for a couple of months now. I could just hitch a U-haul to my car and take a road trip to Ikea, but I'm trying to stay more environmentally conscious and buy things second hand. My husband and I even took a trip to a closing furniture store to try and find bed linens and everything was for a king sized bed. Well, I guess the fun in home shopping is the hunt, I just hope the hunt comes to an end soon.

On the plus side, I did enjoy getting dressed today. This is probably one of my favorite blouses, but I don't wear it too often. I paired it with my trusty velvet blazer and super high heels.

IMG_1038


IMG_1031


I hope everyone's weekend is a fabulous one!

My outfit is:
Velvet blazer, thrifted ($5) grey blouse, Target ($9) skinny jeans, Charlotte Russe($20) BCBG pumps, Ross ($25)

2 comments:

  1. Looking very cute!! I understand your frustration, have been looking for a place myself, but I think I just may have found the one! Good luck on your search :)

    http://www.inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blouse..It is flirty and fun!

    ReplyDelete