Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today's Exciting Agenda!

I'm being a little sarcastic. Today I am house/pet sitting for my parents while they are in Puerto Rico for the week. Then later tonight my husband is taking over the pet sitting and I'm doing some real deal babysitting until 3am. It's gonna be a long night, but I will be entertaining myself with some MadMen dvds I found on my Mom's bookshelf. I have yet to watch one episode, so tonight's the night.

So today's outfit was a little low keyed but I wanted to play up the outfit with some color. I paired a chartreuse green tee shirt with an eggplant purple sweater, then threw on some jeans and sneakers. Like I said, it was pretty low keyed.

11-7b


11-7


t-shirt, target ($4) sweater, New York and co (Free from sis) Jeans, Gap, thrifted ($7) chartreuse green earrings, borrowed from mom's jewelry box.

No comments:

Post a Comment