Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hanging with My Mom

Today I decided to get a little dressed up for Saturday since I was going to a jewelry open house with my mom. The open house is put together by a lady who sells Lia Sophia jewelry for a full time job and at the end of November she sells her personal jewelry pieces that retire from the catalog at a huge discount. There had to be hundreds of pieces to choose from and most were so reasonably priced, it was crazy!! I went ahead and got a few pieces for my Mother-In-Law for Christmas then I got to take this bracelet home for free. I'm in love with it. It's black enamel with cz all over it. How could I resist?!









Here's what I pulled from the closet!
white blouse, Old Navy ($5) green tank, Rorever21 ($2.50) green and lace skirt, ebay ($4) patent oxfords, Payless ($15) bracelet, lia sophia (free) ring, lia sophia ($30)

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable, and I love that bracelet....you can't go wrong with free things! :)

    ReplyDelete