Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tales from the Trip

The past couple of days were spent enjoying some quality time with my husband. We weren't celebrating anything, but I wanted to surprise him with a great trip to the country where we'd spend a couple of days visiting old presidential homes and wineries (just some of the perks of living in Virginia). I kept my look stylish yet comfortable since we were going to be doing tons of walking.





Here's a picture of my stylish husband. I helped him pick out his clothes, since he appreciates my opinion when it comes to getting dressed.



This was taken at Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello. The grounds and the house were so extravagant. Some places would've taken your breath away.



This is Montpelier, James Madison's home. This was an amazing place. There was so much to see and do around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment