Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, November 13, 2009

Time to Get to Business

Of all the banks in the area, we were the only ones who decided to open. I was happy that our customers were appreciative that we stayed opened for them, but at the same time it was very hard getting to work when the traffic lights were out. Besides that, not too many people decided that today was the day to head to the bank, so it made for a boring day.

Since there was more flooding in our yard and pretty much everywhere, I decided to keep it casual at work and wore some knee high boots and my skinny jeans. Technically, this was not a dress down day, so I kept it dressy from the waist up. I ended up loving the look by the time I left for work.

IMG_0920


IMG_0922


IMG_0926


Pull from the closet were
black cardigan, Target ($10) red printed top, thrifted ($2) skinny jeans, Charlotte Russe ($20) knee high boots, thrifted ($7) gold necklace, grandma's heirloom

1 comment: