Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, November 30, 2009

Something Pink, Something Borrowed

I have a small confession. I originally picked up this shirt from Goodwill and intended to give it as a Christmas gift to a friend. It was brand new with tags and since it was a short sleeved shirt, it was only $3! It's been hanging in my closet tempting me with it's pretty ruffles, and I decided it would be a great addition to my wardrobe. Hopefully that isn't too selfish. Instead I got my friend a cute sweater and scarf, which is probably better since she isn't too into really girly things.







Here's what I'm dressed in:
Pink Charlotte Russe blouse, thrifted ($3) black skirt, thrifted ($3) grey cardigan, NYandCo (gift) pink heels, Payless ($15) locket necklace, Grandmother's (gift)

3 comments:

  1. There is definitely nothing wrong with keeping the lovely blouse for yourself as long as you replace it and your friend doesn't see this blog post. ;) Cute outfit!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ruffles - I would've done the same thing!! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete