Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time to Unwind

I'm so glad to finally be home from work and have gotten the chance to relax before Thanksgiving. Even though Thanksgiving is a day off from work, it still takes a lot out of you if you've got to cook and clean up, but I am definitely looking forward to it. I'll be making the yeast rolls, apple pie, mashed potatoes, and my famous sweet potatoes. FYI, my famous sweet potatoes are just a rip off of Boston Market's sweet potatoes, but Holy Crap are they good!

Today I decided to put on one of my favorite dresses. I love the print on the dress and the colors are so fun. Oh! And there is pockets!







cream cardigan, H&M ($5) dress, Ross ($10) cream pumps, Target ($5) scarf, Korea (gift from my Aunt Suk)

No comments:

Post a Comment