Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Favorite New Jacket

This whole outfit started with the jacket. I found this vintage Pendleton virgin wool jacket at my friend's thriftstore. It was one of a few items I picked up for the $5 lot. I couldn't have been more happy with this coat today. I kept me warm while I walked around and did errands for work, it fits fantastic, and it kept my look a bit more professional while at work. Usually the shorter the skirt, the more likely I will need a blazer of some sort. I also jazzed up the outfit with my vintage deco inspired belt. This belt usually becomes a topic of conversation, since people usually think it looks weird, but I love it. It's two-toned and stretchy and just plain cute!

11-5b


11-5


brown top, thrifted (free, since it was buy 1 get 1 free) skirt, target ($10) blazer, thrifted (practically free) woven tights, target ($4) brown flats, target ($5) belt, thrifted ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment